- Read all information very carefully.
- Fill all necessary details in form.
- Please check all furnished details are true.
- After checking click ‘SUBMIT’ button to submit form.
- Attach all necessary documents along with this form( as needed) and submit to school’s office
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate (if, needed)
- Transfer certificate (if, needed)
- Character certificate (if, needed)
- Mark sheet of last passed class
- Cast certificate (in case of OBC/SC/ST)
Rules & Regulations
- The following rules are required to be strictly adhered .
- All instructions issued from time to time should be carefully complied with, parents and students have to be followed.
- No pupil’s will be allowed to leave the school premises earlier that the school leaving hours.
- Students are strictly prohibited to bring valuable articles like cell phones, camera, electronic gadgets etc. in the school premises.
- . Any changes in the pupil’s profile, including change of address, phone no. etc should immediately be informed in writing. For change, the application must be signed by the both parents/ guardian.
- Special emphasis is given to inculcate a high degree of discipline amongst the pupils. Any kind of disobedience or objectionable behavior may result in the removal of a pupil from the school.
- A friendly attitude is to be maintained with the classmates. Strict action, like suspension, may be taken against any pupil who fights with other pupil and causes injury to them, pupils injurious is the moral tone of the school may have to be withdrawn.
- Students are not permitted to bring their bike & scooty at school campus.
- Do not damage school property in case of wilfull damage or negligence students will be expected to contribute part or all the cost of repair.
- PTM should be regularly attended to discuss the performance and progress of the child. This is compulsory.
- Parents are requested not to permit their wards to be absent from the school except for illness or other equally valid reasons.
- A formal letter, accompanied by a medical certificate is necessary in case of sickness for over three days.
- Pupils afflicted by infectious diseases or exposed to such disease must be take complete leave. Before rejoining the school a medical certificate by doctor must be handed over to the class teacher at the time of rejoining the classes. it is the responsibility of parents.
- It is mandatory for all the students to maintain 80% school attendance, also bring their diary and i-d card to school on daily basis.